Q. What is the best treatment for prostatitis?


It is best to have a general medicine physician or urologist  examine, advise and treat for this condition. Treatment depends on whether this is an acute or chronic condition. You might check these websites for more information:

Comments ( 0 ) Leave a Comment

Sign In


Sign In

You must sign in to leave a comment.


Not a Member?

Here’s some of the benefits:

  • Live streaming videos
  • Local seminars & events
  • Expert health advice
  • Wellness tips & tools
  • FREE membership