This is a great light meal soup and can contain other vegetables such as bean sprouts, bok choy, snow peas, grated carrot, etc. Good accompaniments are crackers and finger salad items.
- Bring first group of ingredients to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Adjust seasonings to taste.
- Add angel hair and cook until almost tender.
- Add cabbage and tofu and continue cooking until cabbage is tender.
- Garnish with green onion.
NOTE: You may substitute brown rice spaghetti, buckwheat soba, bean threads, etc.