- When cooking millet do 1 cup millet to 3 cups water and bring to boil then cover and let simmer for 45 minutes
- When cooking brown rice do 1 cup of rice to 2 cups of water and bring to boil then cover and let simmer for 1 hour
- After millet and rice is cooked, allow it to cool.
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl, mix with hands and form into patties or links.
- Brown at medium heat in pan sprayed with vegetable oil spray or nonstick skillet or bake on cookie sheets at 350 degrees for 10 minutes on one side and turn 10 minutes on the other.
*Freeze millet and rice left over for pudding recipes, cheeses, dressings etc.