NOTE: This recipe takes 24 hours of prep time to soak lemon chunks. Serve with Coconut Whip.
- Quarter lemons lengthwise. Thinly slice quartered lemons, discarding ends pieces that are just peel.
- Put slices in a medium bowl with agave nectar. Toss to combine and let sit 24 hours at room temperature. Stir occasionally.
- Drain juice from soaking lemons. Add to pineapple juice. You need 2 cups juice liquid, so add a little water if necessary to make the 2 cups.
- Place juices in a medium saucepan.
- Dissolve cornstarch in 1/2 cup water and add to juice.
- Bring to a boil, stirring until thickened and clear.
- Remove from heat. Add remaining ingredients including reserved lemon pieces.
- Cool slightly before pouring into crust.
- Refrigerate until firm. Serves 8.