- Into a large bowl, measure and mix flours, salt and baking powder.
- In a small bowl, mix soy milk, honey, and orange juice concentrate.
- Add liquid mixture to flour, stirring quickly to mix.
- Stir in nuts and fruits, mixing lightly.
- With scoop, fill muffin pans full.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Lightly spray muffin cups with nonstick spray.
- Bake for 20 minutes or 15 minutes for mini muffins.
- Cool in pan for 5 minutes. Loosen from cups, remove from pan to rack and cool completely.
Makes 12 large or 24 mini muffins.