A graham cracker-like crumb crust, this is good with any fruit glaze or cream pie.
- Place cereal flakes in a blender to finely crush (or place flakes in a plastic bag and crush with rolling pin).
- Add nuts to blender and mix with crumbs.
- Place crumbs in a medium bowl and stir in the juice concentrate, mixing evenly.
- Spray bottom of 9” pie pan with food release. Using your fingers or a spoon, press crust into place.
- Bake at 400° for about 8 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool before adding a cold filling.