- Wash the parsley and dry as much as possible.
- Purchase floral picks with wires attached at your local craft store.
- Take a small bunch of parsley, hold the stems with the pick along side them and wrap the wire around the stems.
- Stick these into the ring starting at the center and work your way all around it. Fill in as much as possible so it is thick.
- Take a tooth pick and stick it into a piece of vegetable and stick that into the ring.
- Go all around the ring with the different pieces of veggies, making it look festive.
- In the center of the “Edible Veggie Wreath”, put a bowl of Herb Dip.
TIP: Have extra veggies already with the toothpicks in them to replace those that are eaten.
To keep the ring fresh, just put the parsley bunches on the ring. Mist it with water and store in a large plastic bag. The day of the party stick the veggies on it.