- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare the crust in a 10-inch springform pan. If using a graham cracker crust, reserve ¼ of crumbs for a topping.
- Place all the ingredients, except the tofu, in a blender, and process until completely smooth.
- Pour half of the mixture into a bowl, and set aside.
- Gradually add half of the tofu to the remaining mixture in the blender, and process until velvety smooth.
- Pour the mixture carefully and evenly over the prepared crust.
- Return the reserved mixture to the blender, and gradually add the remaining tofu, once again processing until completely smooth.
- Pour over the mixture already in the crust, and smooth out the surface. If using graham cracker crust, sprinkle the top with the reserved crumbs.
- Bake for 60 minutes. Cool at room temperature, then chill at least 4 hours before serving.
- Remove the outer ring of the springform pan before slicing.
The top may crack a bit while cooling; this is characteristic of cheesecakes.
Hint: Top with Berry Fruit Sauce for a special taste.