- To your saucepan add the quart of soy milk, corn-meal, honey, and salt.
- Stir thoroughly and let cook until it comes to a bubble.
- Remove from the heat and add the diced apples, cardamom, raisins and the cashew meal. Stir well.
- Add the above ingredients to a casserole dish that has been sprayed with non-stick vegetable spray.
- Bake in a 350 F oven for 45-60 minutes.
*Cashew meal is simply ground cashews. You can do this yourself in a food processor or a blender using clean, dry raw cashews and process them to a fine meal. You can also buy them in the natural food store in their refrigerated section.