- Remove the stems from your kale and cut the leaves into strips. Set aside for later.
- Sauté the onions with the olive oil until translucent, then add the garlic and stir for about thirty seconds.
- Add the potatoes, water, smoked paprika, and salt and stir. Then set the rosemary, thyme, and the bay leaf on top of the water.
- Bring the water to a boil and let everything simmer for about 20 minutes.
- At this point, remove the rosemary, thyme, and bay leaf from the soup. Then add the chopped kale into the soup and cook for 10 minutes more.
Ready in: about 45 minutes
Serves: about 8