- Preheat oven to 400° F. Spray muffin pans with non-stick coating.
- In food blender, process oats until coarsely ground. In medium bowl mix ground oats, flours, baking powder, Egg Replacer and salt.
- Add to blender milk, orange juice, orange peel, maple syrup, nut butter and applesauce. Blend well.
- Stir liquids into dry ingredients just until batter is blended evenly, mixing in dried fruit.
- Scoop into sprayed muffin cups, filling full. Bake 20 minutes. Cool in pan for 5 minutes.
- Loosen from cups, remove from pan to rack and cool completely.
Makes 24 mini muffins or 12 regular sized