- Heat oven to 400° F. Lightly spray muffin cups with nonstick spray.
- Combine the flour, date sugar, salt, baking powder, egg replacer, cardamom, ginger and allspice in a mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Place the maple syrup and other liquid ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend well.
- Pour mixture into dry ingredients and stir until just barely moistened.
- Stir in nuts and cranberries. Don’t over mix.
- Scoop batter into muffin tins filling them to the top (this baking powder rises quickly).
- Makes 8 to 10 muffins. Bake 20 minutes.
NOTE: If making mini muffins, shorten cooking time to 15 minutes.