- Place juices and whole berries in the blender.
- While blending add ¼ cup Clear Jel® until pudding consistency. If using cornstarch, also add to blender mixture, but bring to a boil in a saucepan, stirring often. Remove from the heat and cool for about an hour in the refrigerator.
- Fold thickened juice into the sliced strawberries.
- Place one 10 inch crepe on a large platter and spoon with heaping tablespoon of berries into each crepe. Roll up and put “seam” side down.
- Spoon more strawberries on and top it off with Sweet Whipped Cream, delicious!
Clear Jel® can be found in some natural food stores or in bakery supply or wholesale grocers’ outlet. It is in reality, cornstarch which has been pre-cooked to thicken with cold liquids. Regular cornstarch will work as well, it just takes a little longer, because you have to cook it with the liquids and then let it cool.