- Dice onion into water and let simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Remove excess water from the tofu, either by putting it into a cheese cloth and wringing it, or by squeezing it in your hands.
- With your hands, break the tofu into small cottage cheese-like pieces and place in a bowl.
- Mix dry ingredients into the tofu.
- Add onion and chopped spinach to the tofu and set aside.
To assemble the lasagna:
- Use a 9×13 casserole dish lightly sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Ladle in 1 ½ cups of Simple Tomato Sauce and spread over bottom of dish.
- Place uncooked lasagna noodles length-wise in dish and spread about 3 cups of the tofu filling on top of them.
- Spread tomato sauce over the tofu mixture.
- Pour some of the Tahini "Cheese" over this and add another layer of the noodles.
- Keep repeating until you have three layers.
- Top it off with sprinkling Soy Parmesan Cheese on top.
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour.
- Remove foil and let the steam evaporate for at least 15 min. This will be easier to cut if you do.