- Break bread into small pieces in large bowl.
- Steam rest of ingredients and toss lightly into dry bread.
- If too dry, add more water.
- Shape into mound in center of sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake @ 350° for 45-60 min.
- Cool and shape turkey recipe over dressing.
- Squeeze all liquid out of tofu and then finely crumble.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Have bowl of warm water ready to dip your hands into as you are forming the turkey shape on top of cooled dressing.
- Wet fingers to smooth and shape legs and wings to look like real turkey.
- Bake @ 350° F until brown approximately 30 min.
Serve with gravy.