Obesity, the result of the leading cause of death in the United States—poor nutrition and inactivity. What is at the far end of the fork is killing Americans—over 500,000 of us annually. It is setting us up for diabetes, heart disease, hypertension, stroke and even cancer. Two thirds of Americans are overweight, and one third are obese. The epidemic of obesity can be reversed and more easily than you think. Success is possible! You simply need a realistic, systematic, “take charge” approach to weight management.
In this dynamic video series, you’ll learn about:
- How to get to your ideal weight naturally and stay there effortlessly
- The eight factors that scientific research associates with increased weight
- Concrete strategies for reducing fat in your diets increasing physical activity, coping with stress, and creating support systems
- You Can Lose Weight without Starving—Jim Brackett, MPH
- What's Fat for You and What Isn't—Jim Brackett, MPH