Most heart damage can be prevented. A healthy heart pumps about 2,000 gallons of blood every day. Most people don’t think about their heart until something goes wrong, but there are actions an individual can take to strengthen the cardiovascular system and lower health risks.
In this dynamic video series, you’ll learn about:
- The heart’s capability and function
- Practical, inexpensive strategies to improve your heart health
- How your family, friends, and job can impact your heart’s action and your health
- Heart Disease and Diabetes—Jim Brackett, MPH
- Prevention & Reversal of Heart Disease I—Caldwell Esselstyn, MD
- Prevention & Reversal of Heart Disease II—Caldwell Esselstyn, MD